
To Flash or Not to Flash? That is the question.
Just wanted all of you to get a closer look at my nose holes. Good thing that I cleaned them out before taking a picture of them.

Roo got a hold of the camera this morning. These are some of her finer shots. I particularly like the ones of her in the mirror taking the picture. She did get some good photos of Dots and Sumo putting a puzzle together. Sumo is so meticulous, everything has to be just the right way or he throws a HUGE fit. So Dots was VERY VERY VERY patient with him putting the puzzle together. He is a lucky boy to have a sister that loves him so much.








1 comment:
ha ha ruby is so funny. I need to have acaylia over and play with my girls because i don't have the patience
Post a Comment