Roo -- Always the willing model!!!


I have been looking for a manual or a book or something to teach me how to make cute hair bows for 6 years. I have even taken a class on bow making, but it was never really what I wanted. Then J gave me the BEST web site ever on making bows and now you will be seeing a lot more bows in the girls hair. I am so excited to have found this site, and it was so easy to make!!! I will link the site to my blog for anyone who wants to visit.








5 comments:
wow amy nice job!! that is amazing! to bad i have a boy on the way or i would be begging you to make me a few. maybe gracie will get back into bow mode and i'll have to beg you anyway. :)
dont' you love the templates from
"cutestblog" they are easy to do and cute!!
I love your new color scheme!
Very nice! I need to learn from your bow-making skills. I'm hoping one day Mary will allow such things.
I am so impressed - that is darling! I am going to have to send that site to my sister - I only wish I could use it myself. Then again I guess I could make some bows for my own hair.
Post a Comment