February 29, 2008

Sponge Bob Really???

Dots and Roo were given some hand -me - down pajamas from a friend of mine and of course they love anything new! So Roo had to put them on right away. Surprise to me that Sumo also had to put them on. He would not take them off! This night gown had a little bow on the neck that he would not leave alone. I am a little concerned, it is okay for boys to wear yellow night gowns right???

This is the HUGE fit he threw when I tried to take them off!! Oh he is Trouble!!!
Then of course he had to show off his banana, both out of his mouth and in his mouth! And of course Roo could not miss a photo opp so ... SHE is such a cheeser!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Remember how you use to make fun of Matthew for wearing your dress up princess dresses and grandmas bright green twirly dress. Well it is payback!! Go SUMO!!!! I am going to buy him some panty hose and a bra!!