February 17, 2008




So I bought this Family Home Evening chart last summer up in Utah at the cutest wood store I have ever seen. I could have bought the entire store, but I was good. ( and the fact that it takes me over 8 months to complete a project.) At first I was struggling because I did not know what colors to do it in, seeing that my house has NO color scheme. Then I just decided to be wild and do colors that I like. I think that it turned out rather well!! (Obviously, or I would not be putting it up on my blog!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it. What a cute idea. Really like the color scheme

Allyson said...

hey i've seen this before!! ha ha
it turned out really cute amy!!!
Are the name pieces wood?

Allison said...

When you told me about the colors that you used over the phone I was scared. After seeing I am still scared. Just kidding. I love it. You did an awesome job. Make me one. I love that you have a blog. I miss your family so much so it is good to see what is going on with your family. You are awesome and I love you!!