This is a work in progress -- more to come!!!
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Joys
1. My testimony of Jesus Christ. (Not to get all churchy but really what would I do with out it.)
2. My Family -- I absolutely love my kids, they are the CUTEST by far!! I love to watch them learn from life, and experience everything. I love how they can make me laugh, cry, SCREAM and fear all in the same moment! I love Alex, he is my anchor.
And I love my parents and sister. I am so excited that Allison is coming to Vegas I can not even express it! Mom you are next watch out!!!
3. Teaching -- I have often said that teaching is in my blood. I love to teach! It is such a joy that I can teach from my kitchen table. I love that I have the opportunity to tutor. What a HUGE blessing it has been for me!
Fears
1. Dying
2. Motherhood
3. Someone reading this post and being all -- Way too much information!!!
Goals
I have thought of some goals. I am not very good at keeping goals probably because I never make any but here goes.
1. Improve my relationships with others, especially my husband.
2. Live a healthier lifestyle.
3. Play with my kids everyday. Working with them does not count it has to be play!!
Obsessions/Collections
1. Right now I am really obsessed with food storage. Especially getting enough wheat. In fact I am so obsessed that on our way home from the camp-out in the snow, we stopped in St. George to eat, when we were driving out of St. George there was a bulletin that said "Wheat for sale" I totally made Alex turn the van around and go get 150 lbs of wheat. He is such a good Husband, he did it and really did not even complain.
2. I am a pretty obsessive reader. When I start a book I can not put it down, and then my house falls apart. Alex starts to do the wash, it is not good!
3. I collect spoons. I use to have a fun spoon holder on my wall with all the different spoons I have. I need to get that out again!
Surprising Facts
1. I absolutely LOVE to grocery shop. I love to look at the adds, price match and get the best price possible. I also LOVE to get a good deal on something and when I do I buy as many as I can.
2. I talk to myself. It is pretty bad. In fact Alex almost did not marry me because I talked to myself. He thought I was crazy. Good thing he found out after marriage how true that really was.
3. I'm a plant killer, not the kind that just can not grow plants. Like a murder of plants. It is a long story but in the 6th grade I killed my teachers plants with salt. I'm reformed, but you might want to protect your plants from me.
I tag:
Janae
Brittany
Danni
Heidi
Katie
June 05, 2008
Tag Your It!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
What happen to the suprised facts part? I really love looking at your blog. I love you and miss seeing you.
I am tagging you!!! Silly. I think the shopping part is an obsession. (40 cans of potato pearls?) I know my family eats a lot but not that much. You are so worried about it because you are going to have to take care of me too. I can't take care of myself you know!!! And our food storage is almost depleted. You are awesome and I love you to pieces.
Post a Comment