Sumo was all by himself for a week because Roo, Dots, and B-Daw were away in Utah. He got pretty lonely and mom was not so much fun! This is what he used to entertain himself one day. 
He found a roll of Christmas wrapping paper in a closet and had a BLAST with it!!
Pardon the naked bum, we are still potty training!
He made a big pile of it on the stairs and then would jump into it like it was a pile of leaves. 
He also wrapped himself in it like he was a big birthday surprise. Who needs expensive toys when you have wrapping paper!
June 26, 2008
Lonely Sumo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I TAG YOU AND YOUR SISTER!
check my blog to see the kid tag!!
I love the wrapping paper! What a funny kid! Looks like you have been busy!
Isn't that always the way with kids. All the toys you buy and they have more fun with paper. Maybe that is what my kids are getting for their birthdays this year. I don't even need to buy it, I have many rolls already. I linked you to my blog as well!
Post a Comment