The last day of school was monumental at our house. B-Daw graduated from the middle school, Dots graduated from Elementary and Ruby graduated from Kindergarten. It was a lot of fun and we are looking forward to summer break and Aunt Allison moving down to VEGAS!!!
This is Roo and all her "Girlfriends". They had so much fun this year in kindergarten. Ruby would tell me how they would call her "Queen" and then she would work in her "Office" under the playground. Kids are so imaginative.
This is Roo with two of her favorite people. A is who Roo is going to marry. I was reading Roo's journal the other day and remembering when she and A use to play "Mom and Dad" at our house and he would help Roo deliver their babies. They were two rice hot pad bags I had made. She named them Fred and Claire. It was totally cute and he was such a good sport. 
Roo and S are best friends! We have to have LOTS of playdates this summer.
This is Roo's kindergarten teacher Ms. Palma. She really helped Roo to do well this year, and she taught her a lot. I think Roo liked Ms. Palma, but there were sure some moments!
This is Roo and some more friends from school. The boy in the tie, H, was another one the Roo was going to marry. She said " I am going to marry H because he celebrates Hannukah" We have since had many conversations about Hannukah.
This is another one of Roo's good friends. It is nice that she had so many friends. I love kindergarten and the fact that everyone just loves everyone and we are all friends. I hope that Roo always feels that way.
I got a couple of pictures with Dot and her friends. Dot was very upset, she is really going to miss her friends and 5th grade. She has made some very good friends that I hope she will stay in contact with.
This is her very Best Friend L, they have been best pals since 2nd grade. As a mom I am so glad that Dot has had such a good friend!!!
Dots and Miss Blue. Dots had Miss Blue in the 3rd grade and then in 5th grade. I was a little worried, but it turned out to be the BEST thing EVER!!! Miss Blue has for sure prepared Dot for Middle school and I can not thank her enough.
You can see that there is not even ONE picture of B-Daw. Welcome to 14!!! He had a great last day of school that did not involve Mom one bit! He went to lunch with some friends and then walked home. I guess that is what happens when you get too big.
June 08, 2008
Last Day of School
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
You are such a good mom and Roo is so cute. If I had heard the story about the babies I had forgotten it already - so funny.
Post a Comment