
So you might have noticed that the last couple of post are pretty random things, you may even be wondering if really they are worthy of a post. WELL maybe maybe not, but here is the reason. I was posting the other day and happened to look down at the list of how many post I had in the last couple of months, and what did I see, in February, March and April I had posted 13 times. So for sure I have to make it 13 post in May. So here it is my 13th post for the month. Sounds a little crazy, but 13 is for sure a lucky number for me and really right now couldn't we all use a little luck! So here is to a Lucky May and hopefully a Lucky Summer!!!
May 30, 2008
Lucky 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment