May 29, 2008

Joys of Potty Training

This is our Potty Song. Sumo LOVES to sing it after he does his stuff, on the potty or not! I really don't know if I am ready to do this again, yesterday I caught him as he was going in his diaper so I ran him to the potty and tried to have him finish there and it was a HUGE mess. Today we are completely in a diaper, we for sure have a long road ahead of us!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Hey- that is my potty song. You are a potty song stealer!!!! I guess I will let you have it since I am coking to love with you for a year. (Maybe 2)

Amy said...

Coking to Love with me?? I can hardly wait!!!

Allison said...

SO here is a story. Little Micah was on the potty a couple days ago going poop. He looks at me and says don't eat this. It is not a piece of fudge. I thought it was funny. Or maybe I eat too much and he was giving me a hint. Kids are wonderful!!

Dan and Dionne said...

This is kind of a test. Trying to figure out gmail. I am going through the same thing with Noah. He is fine going potty unless he is outside and doesn't want to come inside. Anything else is not good. Good Luck!