I was lucky enough to go with Roo on her 1st field trip. It was a lot of fun to be with her friends.
We went to a pretend farm in Las Vegas. It was for sure NOT what I had expected. I was thinking Utah State Fair, and got animals in a dirt field. I sometimes forget that I live in a desert. That all being said, Roo had a GREAT time and LOVED seeing the animals. This is her and Matthew waiting to get on the bus!
This is my little group that I went around with. They were HILARIOUS, they kept asking when we were going to eat lunch. They were going to have a pizza party back at school after the Farm. (I think the kids could have skipped the farm part, and gone straight for the Pizza)
Roo looking at a chicken. She was pretty amazed by all the "live" animals.
Here they are looking at some skins, Roo did NOT want to touch them, I had to push a little!
The only thing Roo wanted to see was a Bull. She kept asking the entire time "When are we going to see the Bull." This is as close as we got, a cow. She was very disappointed. A cow is NOT a bull you know!!
Yes finally we get to go back to school and eat our Pizza!! HURRAY!!! Thanks Roo for letting Mom come play with you!!!
October 31, 2008
Farm in Vegas???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment