So I LOVE football. This might come as a surprise to some because I am not as vocal as I use to be. Growing up I was a HUGE BYU fan, somewhere in raising kids I have lost that side of me, BUT I get to recapture it because B-Daw is playing on his High School Football team!!! It is so much fun to see him play!!! It is also a riot to see Roo and Sumo cheer for their big brother. GO MUSTANGS!!!
The first game we went to, I forgot to ask him his number (I am not winning any mother of the year awards!!) but now we know. He is #62!!!
His Aunt Allison is for sure his biggest fan!! She cheers so LOUD that the other guys on the team give him crap for it!!!
So seriously, he never turns around so I don't get a face shot, but really doesn't he look nice!!!
October 03, 2008
B- Daw and Football
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Amy,
I didn't know you had a high schooler! Really? wow! I had no idea. I just keep track of them primary kids. I can see Allison yelling at his games. I am the same way but I have learned to be silent. However, I am just like her if I allow myself or sometimes I just can't help myself:) How fun! April
One more thing... I was reading your other posts and I see Matthew is spelled like I thought! On our primary list it is spelled Mattew and I thought that was wrong! See what you learn from being a blogger! April
Post a Comment