These are pictures of Easter. B-Daw HATES Easter. The Easter Bunny hides his basket so hard it usually takes all day for him to find. I actually think this year he did not find it until the next day. You can see the how happy his is about this day. I love you B-Daw.
Happy Birthday Dots! I can not believe you are 13 already. You are turning into such a Beautiful Young Women. You are so good to your Brothers and Sister. You are also such a help to me. Thanks for being so GREAT!!!
So here are our holidays in a nut shell. Not even many pictures. It has been a crazy year. These are pictures of Christmas. Can you see the excitement on their faces. I love teenagers.
August 02, 2010
A Years Worth of Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Look at you...you have been catching up on your blog! I love the easter pics. Where do you hide them that takes so long? you are good. I love the post about roo and sumo.
Post a Comment