August 02, 2010

Randomness




These are some random pictures of the kind of decorating that goes on in our house. Since I can't seem to decorate a wall, we decorate cakes and candy houses. Dots made the purse at a YW activity and was hooked on Fondant. So she and her good friend came over and made a cake for Sumo. It could quite possibly have been for his Birthday. I am so far behind on blogging that I have no idea when and what most of these pictures are for. Lots of fun!!

This is Roo's favorite out fit. She seriously LOVES LOVES LOVES these boots. I don't even know where these boots came from, but she LOVES them. She will wear them with anything and everything she can. And it does not matter if it is winter or summer. I don't even think they fit anymore. She is a NUT!!

1 comment:

Dan and Dionne said...

Love the boots! I seriously understand. I love my boots and would wear mine in the summer if I wasn't concerned with the fact that it is 100 degrees out and I am wearing boots and the weird looks from people. To be young and not care what others think. Hope she carries that forever.