Sumo and his buddy trying to pass the time at the swim meets.
I love love love my little swimmers. They work so hard, Roo swims 4-5 days a week for an hour and a half and Dots swims 6 days a week for two and a half hours. I don't know how they do it, but they do and it is so great to see them succeed. They are for sure an example to me and others of hard work. These photos are of Roos first swim meet. She was so great. Not nervous at all she just dove in with all she had and swam like a champ. It was so fun to watch. Dots is also very supportive. She helps her get to the blocks on time and she makes sure to cheer the loudest!
It was so cold that Dots had to find any spot she could to warm up. She was all bundled up in a corner. I think she had every blanket, coat, towel she could find wrapped up on her.
These pictures are at the State Swim meet here in Las Vegas. That was a BLAST!!! It was such an awesome opportunity to see both girls be able to compete at State. They had to qualify with certain times before the event so it was an accomplishment just to be there. I Love the picture of Dots mouth open as she does a flip turn, I know she will kill me when she finds out it is on here, but I love it. It shows just how focused she is. They did great at state. Roo's relay team took 3rd place and Dots team came in 2nd but they were disqualified.
July 07, 2010
Swim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment