June 14, 2009




This is what we have for breakfast at our house!! A carton of Vanilla Ice Cream, don't we have a GREAT MOM!!!

Dots did an amazing job at her Concert Choir performance at the end of the year. We LOVE to hear you sing!!
Just a pretty picture of Dots. I love/hate how she is growing up so fast! It is fun to see her grow up but I miss my little girl!


Roo before she tried out for cheerleader -- really who knew that you could be a cheerleader in second grade -- she made it!!! We are so proud of her!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool that you can be a cheerleader in 2nd grade. How fun. You are a cool mom when you give ice cream for breakfast. How funny. I love the pic's of the boys in the next post. Very cute.

Allison said...

It is a good think they have an awesome aunt who takes some of the pictures!!! :) Your kids are the best.

Dan and Dionne said...

what??!! you feed your kids ice cream for breakfast! Just kidding. I gave jack a fudgesicle for breakfast right before church and then kept telling everyone that he had one for breakfast. Nothing like your kids ratting you out.

Kaydee said...

Hey I pretty much think you are the coolest mom. I think Ruby makes a perfect cheerleader. So dang cute~

Tiffani said...

Is anyone surprised that Ruby would make cheerleader? She was born to be a cheerleader.