June 18, 2009

Husband and Hair Dye

So the deal at our house is if B-Daw keeps his hair short I will let him dye it. It has to be a color that he can pass the sacrament in, but other than that there are no rules. This time he decided to go purple, or an eggplant color. Alex does it and it is a lot of fun for him, so much fun that he loves to get the entire family involved.


Here is B-Daw, I was wondering why I don't have any pics of him, now I remember he HATES his photo taken, and this is usually the look I get. So... that is why he is never pictured.


Of course Roo was all over getting her hair dyed. She LOVED LOVED LOVED that I let her have streaks it it.

Not the best picture of her, she looks like a witch, but it is easier to see the streaks this way.


And then there is Sumo, I don't know what we were thinking, it was late. Maybe we really wanted to have a leopard for a son. We have gotten so many comments on it and it has been fun, but CRAZY!!!

It was so late when we dyed his hair that I do not think he understood what was going on, the next morning (which is when these pics were snapped) he woke up so upset because he thought he was bleeding. He kept saying, "Don't touch, It hurts, They are bleeding" then I really felt like a HORRIBLE mom! Oh well, he loves them now!!!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Life doesn't appear to be dull at your house! Luv it.

FrankNApril said...

It looks like fun! One big party over there! We need to get together! April