April 03, 2009

Hello Again

So yes it has been forever since I have been an active participant on this blog. I think I was demoralized a bit when I tried to print my blog out as a book and could not figure it out. I have decided to return to the blogging world and I will try and figure something else out with the blog. (If anyone knows how to print out a book PLEASE let me know.)

So I have a lot of catching up to do. I wanted to start with how grateful I am for kids, now I am not as grateful when they spill their bowl of cereal all over the floor, or expose themselves at the park, or throw the HUGEST FIT EVER in Costco, but seriously they are such a gift and even when we are having a BAD day they can find a way to make us laugh and there is nothing better than a HUG!!!

So to return to the blogger world I wanted to post some of the things that have been making me smile lately.



Here are Sumo and M showing us just how awesome they really are!! Allison says I should be worried about Pee Wee Herman repeat -- What do you think??



We LOVE LOVE LOVE to play dress up at our house. I really thought it would be just a "Girl Thing" but these 3 boys have proved me wrong.

"Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!"

It's okay Aunt Amy -- Some Gorilla's do wear High Heels.


I just can't make up my mind -- Should I play Scarecrow, Wizard, Dorthy or a ROCK STAR???

3 comments:

Christa said...

I wish I knew how to do the whole blog into a book thing. I know I've read/heard about it before, it's just not coming to me at the moment.

Dan and Dionne said...

Noah loves to play dress up. Fortunately we have buzz lightyear and spiderman costumes he dresses up in. I think it would push Dan over the edge if he started putting on my shoes, the doll he has is enough.

Tiffani said...

If you figure out how to make the blog into a book let me know.