I am behind but I would be very sad if I did not have a Christmas post somewhere in here. So here it is, really just a bunch of pictures. We had a FABULOUS day, with a TON of gifts and lots of family and friends. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas. I love to do a big Christmas table with a bunch of fun food and snacks.
This is what Christmas looks like for 15 people. It was so much fun and so CRAZY!!!
For Christmas Allison and I decided to make my parents a quilt. It turned out so great!! The best thing was we totally tricked them. We brought out this big box with a quilt stand in it and had them believing that was their Christmas gift. I was hilarious. They were trying so hard to be grateful and appreciative and love the quilt rack. Then when we did not think they could take it any longer we had the kids bring out the quilt. Of course it was a HUGE success, and even though Allison HATED making the quilt (I don't really think that she Hated it, she just gets frustrated with me a little!!) it was great! I can not wait to think up next years gift.








3 comments:
Wow! 15 people in one house for Christmas. I think I would be in the crazy house after that. I can barely handle the 5 here (besides myself) that I've got. I'm glad you had such a nice holiday.
Amy I love your Christmas pics I am so happy to have your blog so I can follow up with you even more than I do! I love the picture of your tree all lit up
Amy- so I am two days late but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday!! You have always been such a great sister to Allison- and you were a lot like the older sister I never had! I have lots of fun memories from when you used to drive us around. I seem to remember your stick shift and you stalling a lot. Is that a correct memory? Anyway I remember we had a lot of laughs. Glad to see you are doing well!
Jenny Riddle Peterson
Post a Comment