December 08, 2008

Happy Birthday to SUMO!!!

My Baby is 3! I can not believe it!! I remember all the mixed emotions of having a boy, (which was really a lot of FEAR!!!) but now I would not trade him for the world!! In fact I could probably have more boys and be okay with that. Happy Birthday Sumo I LOVE YOU!! and I am so glad that you came to our family.

Here are the kids with Grandma Jean!




Sumo can hardly wait to get his hands on that cake!!!






He LOVED sticking his hands in the icing and them making a HUGE mess!! Oh how great it is to have a boy!!


He was able to celebrate a couple of times. We had cake and Ice Cream at grandma's house when we were in Utah. And then on his "Real" birthday we had a funeral, which meant we got to see a TON more family! And then we celebrated at home!

He wanted yogurt covered raisins on his cake. I think it made the cake look like a porcupine. Then he was mad because they were on it. Oh the joys of having a 3 year old!!


He had waited for this bumblebee for over a month. Every time we would go to the store we would have to look at it, and talk to it, and hug it! Now we have our very own!!!



Yes!! This is what I always wanted!!!

I'll Huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Happy birthday SUMO!!!!!

swan lover Deb said...

Reed got your Christmas card and i just had to see your cute blog. Oh no i see a corner of myself in one of those pictures. :) Glad i got to see that cutie with frosting galore.

swan lover Deb said...

my address is debmeeds@yahoo.com write anytime

Allison said...

This is going to sound sad, but I seriously miss you. How is life without our family there. Are you getting a lot of peace and quiet. Enjoy it because we will be back soon!!!