December 07, 2008

Christmas Miracle

The other day the girls and I were driving home from Choir/Tutoring. We were on the 95 and I was in the fast lane, it was dark and the freeway was pretty crowded. All of a sudden there was a couch in the middle of my lane!! I barely had time to react, I swerved to miss the couch and lost total control of the car! We spun out of control, completing one and a half revolutions. Then the car stalled in the MIDDLE OF THE FREEWAY!!! I knew we were going to get hit and told myself to just relax because we were going to get hit. The girls were in the back screaming!!! It was so scary, but this is the MIRACLE! We were "pushed" to the shoulder of the freeway by the hand of God, we did not get hit, we did not hit anyone or anything. No one behind us got hit. Everything just went on like normal! I still can not believe it. The girls were okay, I was okay, even the car was okay! I know without any doubt that we were saved that night by our loving Heavenly Father. He was watching out for us, and I know that he watches out for all of us. God is real, His Church is on the earth today. We have a prophet that leads and guides us today. What an amazing gift and blessing it is to know of our Father's love for us and all of his children. I hope that during this Christmas season and through out all the year we can remember this and how important it is to be God's hands on this earth by helping others and lifting those who need a boost.

3 comments:

Allyson said...

oh my gosh AMY!!! i'm SO glad you and the girls are ok. That is SO SO scary. I would of been freaking out.

Stephanie said...

Wow Amy, that is an amazing story! How scary though! I've had similar divine intervention on the 95, not quite like that, but I think the Lord has to work extra hard to protect us sometimes on that Highway. So glad you guys are OK!

Tiffani said...

AMY!!! I am so glad you are OK. I am glad you were protected. I love you!