September 26, 2008

Good Sport


Dots is such a good sport. We had not unpacked all of the boxes yet and so we could not find everyone's pajamas. The younger boys were fighting over what jamas they were going to wear, and I think Micah wanted to wear Dot's nightgown So... Dots said okay and put on Micah's jamas. Clearly they did not fit, but it was funny and she for sure helped keep the peace. Thanks Dots for being so good. ( I am sure one day she will bot be so happy I posted this attractive picture of her on the web, oh well it is good blackmail.)

1 comment:

Christa said...

Hi Amy! Yep, I'm Christa Mackay and you do know me from school. What a small world. I'm going to have to talk to Tina about this. I've read your blog before as well. I was looking at some of Tina's links, but I was never smart enough to make the connection. Funny. I'm off to check out the Granite blogs now.