
So as of today it is official, we are proud Home Owners!! So actually we were not homeowners on this day. In fact we would not become Home Owners for about 5 more days, we were however living illegally in the house. The Realtor for bank came by and was all "Well I guess I will just pretend I did not see this." The cleaners for the house also came by and were surprised that we had already moved in. This for sure has been a crazy adventure. One I hope I will forget, I mean remember for the rest of my life!!! Also, (just in case you are a comment reader) Yes I did skip jury duty.The Monday after we moved was the first day of school for the kids and the Tuesday after we moved I was suppose to report for Jury Duty. Well Wednesday night at about 9:00 p.m. I remember that I had jury duty the day before. Don't worry, I am not going to jail,
(although sometimes it might be nice to have someone cook for me, wash for me, and NO KIDS!) I called the next day and the firm, but nice women on the form helped me! I would not suggest skipping jury duty, but if you happen to forget know that there is mercy!!
August 19, 2008
It's OFFICIAL!!! (Updated Version)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








13 comments:
NICE HOUSE! you and kristi better not forget me! We will miss you
Your house is beautiful! I am so happy for you. It is nice having a home all your own!
Love the house!! So happy for you guys to get your new home, but sad for all of us - your family will be so missed.
It's beautiful! congratulations! We miss you already!!! :)
What a beautiful house! We will really miss you guys, best of wishes with the move.
I love it. When are you having all of us over? Isn't your co-op day coming up?
Congrats! It looks lovely!
beautiful home :)
sorry that david wasn't around to help move.
(this is heather, allison's friend, david is here with us working).
I hear everyone is so excited for the new home. That's awesome. congrats.
I LOVE IT!!! What a great house! I miss you too, I was out of town and didn't get to say goodbye. Maybe it's better that way. I agree with Tiff - when are you having us over?
Actually on the date you posted this you were living illegally in a bank owned property. You are going to jail. 2 fellons in a month. I can't believe you. First you live in a house that wasn't officailly yours and then you forget to go to jury duty. You are asking for it. (I know it is your life long dream to go to jail- no kids, read your books all day, meet a nice lady. Ha Ha. What would you do without me!!)
oh i am so happy for you guys!! its beautiful! i'm really sad we haven't been in town and missed seeing you before you left. i don't know what peccole is going to do without you guys!
What a nice house. I bet you are really happy. I am really happy for you, I only wish it was up here but oh well.
Amy,
You should be PROUD! What a beautiful home! I love you and your sister and had fun tonight! I am also going to Time Out next Saturday. I see you are too! Maybe I will see you there. April
Post a Comment