Yes I am one of those Crazy people who stand in line for hours just to be first to get something. It is a disease that I inherited from my mom. We use to get up at 1 a.m. to drive to Salt Lake to stand in line to purchase Madame Alexander Dolls. Then there were those times when we slept out all night for Neil Diamond, New Kids on the Block, and Reba tickets. FUN TIMES!!! And don't forget every Thanksgiving night spent standing in line to get the best price on some toy!
So when I heard that Barnes and Nobles was having an all night party for the release of Breaking Dawn, I was all over that! We had to go in the morning to get a bracelet telling us which number in line we would be. Of course given my history, I was there by 8:30 (only 30 minutes early, that is good for me) and was first in line. I ended up getting wrist band # 2, because my good friend Emily (who is so much nicer than me) let this cute teenage girl with her dad go in front of us. Thanks Emily for helping me be nice.
It was AWESOME and brought back so many memories!! The funny thing even though I had #2, all of my friends got their copies before me, I had a VERY SLOW teller!! Did not really matter though I still got my book.
I finished reading it early Monday morning. It took me a LONG time to get through it. I was surprised, but with 12 people in a house it was bound to cause some delays. I won't post a comment on it yet, but if anyone wants to talk about it let me know!
August 05, 2008
Breaking Dawn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment