In St. George we went to this great water park. The kids had a great time splashing and playing. It did not take very long before we were wondering why we did not put them in their swim suits, they were SOAKED!!!







Rocks at a Water Park REALLY? Who thought up this design?
WARNING!!! THESE NEXT PICTURES ARE A LITTLE GRUESOME! 



So Sumo, in all his braveness, decided it would be fun to jump off the rocks. These are the results. Of course his loving mother has to take some pictures of it before making it better. 
He had to wear a bandaid on it like this, it was so funny, it made him talk funny. I love his independence.-- It is healing really well, I was worried he would have a big scar but I think we are going to be OKAY.
July 22, 2008
Water Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment