This is so late, but I wanted to get these pictures up and on my blog. We had a fantastic time in St. George for the 4th of July. We swam all afternoon and then we went to a Talent Show competition that night. It was free, so we did not really know what to expect, but it turned out to be really fun. The kids had a blast, and because it was free, we let them have fun. Grandma LaDonna spoiled us with Snow Cones and by the end of the night the kids were pretty hyped up on sugar. The fireworks were AWESOME! I was surprised, but I would say they compared to the Stadium of Fire.

I love to buy matching 4th of July outfits, and Target never disappoints. They always have the cutest 4th stuff. It was fun to have all the cousins look alike. I did however make a HUGE booboo, I forgot to get B-Daw a shirt, Sorry B-Daw I will be better next year!
Great Grandma Stettler joined our 4th of July fun. She was so patient with us, even though we were very LOUD! We loved having her here with us. We Love You Grandma!!


Aunt Joan brought over the BEST toy in the WHOLE world! We loved riding on it and took turns being the Driver and the Passenger. Thanks Aunt Joan and Uncle Wayne!!!
Here we are at the Talent Show. It really was a fun time!
This is my absolute FAVORITE picture. B-Daw looks so much like a little boy again, it is for sure pure joy on his face. You don't see that very often on the face of a 14 year old. We have to cherish these moments!!

Sam LOVED the fireworks! He was so much fun to watch, I think I enjoyed him more than the fireworks.
July 22, 2008
4th of July
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment