March 07, 2010

B - Daw

Today was such a neat day that I do not even have all the words to express what I was able to witness. B-Daw blessed the Sacrament for the first time. Which in itself is such a neat thing for a mother to witness, but it was made more special because Alex was able to bless it with him. How wonderful it was to sit in the chapel and know that I have two worthy priesthood holders in my house and my gets to partake of the blessings that come because of their worthiness.
It was such a great day! B-Daw I want you to know how much I love you, and how thankful I am that Heavenly Father let me be your mom. Honestly there were days when I did not think this moment was going to be possible. I love my Heavenly Father and I am so thankful for this gospel and all the joy that it brings into our lives.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

I was thinking that was pretty awesome to...that they got to be up there blessing the sacrament together. What a good day for your family!

All that AND he cleans toilets good too?! What luck!

Allison said...

Amazing- you're alive! I wish I could have been there. I would have sat there and cried! Amazing how they grow up.

Kaydee said...

Amy I loved reading the post and feeling your love and testimony. You are a special girl. Love you.