September 07, 2009

Back to School


You can see the excitement of a new year just dripping from him. 4:00 a.m. is just too early to wake up and then Mom wants to take a picture. "Give me a BREAK!!"

The girls were much happier! They had a little more time to get use to the idea that Mom was taking pictures.


Sumo started school this year. My baby is in pre-school. Alex says that means it is time to make another one. I am not so sure! They all had a great first day of school and I think this year is going to be a good one!!!

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

I'll admit... I cried the first day of school. Things are definitely too quiet. You'd be a great mom for 8 or 10 kids - get on it :)

Sandy said...

I can't believe how big they all are. Glad to see everyone is doing so well!