My Dad passed away tonight from heart failure. I was so blessed to have him as a Dad, he was always so good to me. I learned so much from him, the most important being to be Happy! He was always so happy. I can't believe that I will not hear "Minnie Ha Ha" again in this life, but I know that it will be the first thing I hear in the next life. I LOVE YOU DAD!!!
We just saw him about a month ago, he came to Vegas while in the States. He took us all out to a buffet. Roo is very upset because she does not know who will take her to the Sun Coast again. We will for sure have to celebrate him and go to the Sun Coast.
November 03, 2008
In Loving Memory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
Amy...I am so sorry. My prayers and condolences go to you and your family at this time.
I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm so grateful that we have the gospel and the peace and comfort that it brings to us. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.
Amy! i'm so sorry! that is so sad, aren't you so glad for your testimony to pull you through. let me know if we can do anything for you and your family right now.
Oh Amy, I'm so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers.
Oh I am So Very sorry! please call me if you need me to take the triplets (your sisters kiddos and your) Again I am SO very sorry. Atleast you will be reunited again.
I Love knowing that!
I'm so sorry to hear about that. It is such a blessing to have the gospel. We will keep your family in our prayers.
Amy, I am so, so sorry about your loss. You will be in my prayers.
Amy you know we are all thinking of you over here in Peccole Ranch. Consider yourself hugged from me. I love you tons.
Amy, I am so sorry to hear about your dad. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
So Sorry!
I got goose bumps when I read he passed! I am sorry and sad for you! My thoughts and love are with you and your family. April
Amy- bless you and your family during this time. You will have to take them to SunCrest to remember their Grandpa. I love you tons!
Amy,
I am so sorry for your pain and loss. You will be in my heart and prayers.
Sincerely,
Melissa
Post a Comment