March 13, 2008

Road Show!!!






B-Daw had his roadshow also this weekend. They did a spin off of Star Wars. It was SO CUTE!! and B-Daw did an AMAZING job being R2-D2. A HUGE thanks to everyone who put this together. They worked so hard!! An even BIGGER thanks to Lisa who made B-Daws costume. She went to so much trouble and he really looked GREAT!!! After the roadshow there was a dance, which was B-Daw's first dance. I guessed he danced with 5 girls. He even asked some of them to dance. Way to go B-Daw!!!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

you guys did a great job on all the costumes. The roadshow was great. I know it was a TON of work. Way to go. I love you.

Allison said...

Braydin I love the costumes. I bet it was fun!! Wish I could have been there. I love you.
Aunt Allison